Chesterbrook Elementary PTA presents our
School Supply Kit Sale for 2018-2019!!
Thursday, April 26th – Friday, June 29th
We are excited to partner up once again with our awesome supply kit vendor for the upcoming school year – Sprout! Purchasing a supply kit from Sprout is optional; however, if you choose to place your order online through Sprout and pay by credit card, your child’s supply kit will be delivered directly to your child’s classroom prior to the start of school.
- Log onto www.sproutsupplies.com/supplykits and enter our school number: CES005
- Select the appropriate grade kit. Be sure to choose next year’s grade level!
- Pay with credit card and save your email confirmation!
- Order by June 29, 2018
- Questions? Contact Anne Rucker email@example.com
- Sprout supply kits must be purchased before the end of the school year on the Sprout website. Please email Anne Rucker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more time past the deadline.
- Customized assignment books for grades 3-6, recorders for grade 3 and a Quick Word Book for grade 2 are included in the supply kit sale price!
- Supply lists are created by our teachers specifically for Chesterbrook classrooms.
- Gendered kits are intended to divide tissues, paper towels, hand sanitizer, etc. between boys and girls. The classroom supplies such as pencils, glue, scissors etc. are the same for boys and girls.
- This is a small fundraiser for the PTA.
If you choose to purchase supplies on your own, the supply lists for the 2018-2019 school year will be posted on the Chesterbrook PTA website along with information about additional required items for purchase on our frequently asked questions page.
The Chesterbrook PTA provides scholarships for supply kits for qualifying families. Please contact the office for more information.