Please consider volunteering at Chesterbrook Elementary School, even if you can give only a few hours. Anyone connected to our community – including parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles — even older siblings — can help. PLEASE browse volunteer opportunities below and sign up. We need YOU!
This is a list of all current volunteer needs.
- Fun Fair Committee Positions STILL Available (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info):
Fun Fair Committee Shadows for positions available in 2019: Fun Fair Coordinator and Prize Room
- Fun Fair Day of Event Volunteers - Over 150 volunteer slots for adults and teens need to be filled. Sign-up NOW for the best choice of times.
- International Night - Volunteers needed to host countries. Sign-up Genius COMING SOON
PTA VOLUNTEER POSITIONS STILL AVAILABLE • We still have some shoes to fill. If you can help in any of the following capacities, please email Courtney Brown at email@example.com.
- Before and After School Activities Chair – Coordinate with outside vendors for several before and after school activities. (The vendors handle the money, this is simply assigning rooms, contacting families if there is a snow day, etc.)
- Recycling – With current posters, etc. help show kids about recycling in the cafeteria and wherever else Chair wants to take this program.
- Graphic Designer – Help Chairs of Committee’s design flyers, etc. (Not a very time consuming job and can be done from home/work.