Welcome to Chesterbrook Elementary PTA
Welcome to the Chesterbrook Elementary School PTA website! Our PTA is a dedicated group of parents, teachers, and administrators who work together to provide resources and programs to all families in our school community. The PTA supports the quality of education at Chesterbrook Elementary with strategic investments in curriculum materials, enrichment and instructional programs, and faculty training opportunities that directly enhance the school's mission of academic excellence for all Chesterbrook students.
Each summer the PTA hosts 3 play dates at the Chesterbrook Elementary School playground to give rising kindergartners and their parents a chance to connect.
Saturday, June 8 from 10am - 11:30am
Popsicles and water will be served.
Please plan to attend with your child.
Let us know if you're coming
Sunday, July 14 from 3 - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 20 from 4 - 5:30 pm
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS
CHESTERBROOK PTA Open Positions for 2019-2020
- LOVE BOOKS? Book Fair Fundraiser Chair: (1 Chair Needed, 1 Chair Already Filled) Work with Co-Chair to plan, set-up, promote, run and take down November and April book fair fundraisers. Act as liaisons between PTA Board, front office, librarian, and book provider, Bookworm Central. Planning usually takes place about 1 month before each event. Chairs must be available to staff book fairs the weeks they are open. Time Commitment: Moderate, (commitment is a large amount of time, 2 months a year)
- CREATIVE? Spirit Wear Chair: Responsible for overseeing the selection, marketing, selling, and distribution of Chesterbrook Elementary clothing and other spirit items. Find a single vendor to make our spirit wear and individual class t-shirts to ensure the best pricing. Help coordinate volunteers to sell spirit wear at school functions. Also sell in emails and on the PTA website and re-order inventory when necessary. Time Commitment: Moderate, (ongoing)
- PLAN FUN ACTIVITIES? Family Fun Night Chairs (2 Chairs): Responsible for implementing 8 PTA sponsored family nights at Chesterbrook, appealing to a broad spectrum of interests. Schedule vendors (The Brain Show, Eric Energy, Reptiles Alive, Mathnasium, Bingo Night, Game Night), purchase snacks and water, work with Communications team to promote to the Chesterbrook community and coordinate with business friends on sponsors. Time Commitment: Moderate, (ongoing)
- We also need a BOX TOPS COORDINATOR, ICE CREAM SOCIAL COORDINATOR and a PHOTOGRAPHER.
Interested in joining the team? We welcome your ideas, energy, and support! Please reach out today by emailing Lavina Gangwani-Colaco.
- Don't Miss out! Register TODAY.
Does your rising second grader love art and technology? Summer Quest has fun camp options they will love! Does your rising 5th grader love perfomance and sports? We've got that too! You will find Cooking & Baking, Arts and Performance, Science & Technoloogy, Sports & Outdoors unique Specialty Camps and even Academic options and of course, loads of FUN for your rising Kindergartener to 7th grader!