Welcome to Chesterbrook Elementary PTA
Welcome to the Chesterbrook Elementary School PTA website! Our PTA is a dedicated group of parents, teachers, and administrators who work together to provide resources and programs to all families in our school community. The PTA supports the quality of education at Chesterbrook Elementary with strategic investments in curriculum materials, enrichment and instructional programs, and faculty training opportunities that directly enhance the school's mission of academic excellence for all Chesterbrook students.
March 29th from 7:30pm to 10:30pm at Washington Golf & Country Club
Join fellow Chesterbrook parents for an evening out! Enjoy food, music, conversation and a little March Madness all while supporting our wonderful school. Get your Tickets Now!
Fun Fair is March 16th from 10am to 2pm.
Here are 6 Easy Ways to Participate with Fun Fair:
- PURCHASE your wristbands and tickets now.
- VOLUNTEER Signup - If you want to volunteer or your children need community hours. It takes about 150 volunteers to make this event happen. Signups will be available next week, so sign up early for best choice.
- BAKE something delicious for the bake sale.
- BUY tickets for the teacher raffles. There are many great experiences provided by the fabulous Chesterbrook teachers and staff. Watch for the full list coming soon!
- DONATE to the Class Baskets.
Come TRY YOUR LUCK on Saturday, March 16th and HAVE FUN!!!!
- Don't Miss out! Register TODAY.
Does your rising second grader love art and technology? Summer Quest has fun camp options they will love! Does your rising 5th grader love perfomance and sports? We've got that too! You will find Cooking & Baking, Arts and Performance, Science & Technoloogy, Sports & Outdoors unique Specialty Camps and even Academic options and of course, loads of FUN for your rising Kindergartener to 7th grader!